Egypt Tour Packages – Since 1955
Come explore the amazing pyramids, cruise the majestic River Nile and discover the magic of ancient Egypt. Come experience the best Egypt tour packages with EgyptToursPlus – Private Egypt tours since 1955. Lifetime memories guaranteed!
Browse Our Egypt Tour Packages
Design Your Personal Egypt Tour Package
Explore Egypt “YOUR WAY” with our user friendly trip planner. Visit only the attractions that matter the most to you; add a Nile River cruise and a trip to Dubai, or spend weeks in the desert and then jet off to Jordan. It’s your vacation, your way, and planning it couldn’t be any easier.
A Brief Guide To Egypt Tour Packages
A Brief Guide To Egypt Travel Packages
Egypt tour packages are always popular, regardless of which country you live in. One can easily spend a day learning about some of the many ancient Egyptian temples, tombs and pyramids. In fact, one could spend a lifetime learning about all the ancient attractions that await you in the Land of the Pharaohs.
What all is there to see in Egypt? One of the first things you need to take into consideration when planning your Egypt tour package is the fact that the country is divided into several sections:
- Lower Egypt: This region includes the northern Nile delta; the Mediterranean coast, as well as Cairo and Alexandria. Cairo – the capital of Egypt – is the starting point for most Egypt tour packages. This is where you will experience the Great Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
- Middle Egypt: This area isn’t popular with tourist since there isn’t much too see nor do. Mostly desert.
- Upper Egypt: This part of the country is home some of the country’s best historical attractions and can be found around the southern stretch of the Nile River Valley. Touring the areas around Luxor and Aswan in upper Egypt is a must and the best way to do so is by choosing a Nile River cruise.
- Sahara Desert: The Sahara is divided by the Nile River into the Eastern Desert and the Western Desert. The Western Desert is home to a number of thriving Oases and a surprising amount of Pharaonic og Roman temples as well as a number of natural attractions.
- Red Sea Coast: This region of the country is famous for its spectacular beaches and family friendly resorts. It is also a world class destination for SCUBA divers and snorkelers from around the world.
- Sinai Peninsula: An isolated peninsula, ideal for historical land tours; trekking; hiking, and some sporting activity. The area around Dahab is famous for its diving while Sharm El Sheikh is a popular beach resort destination.
What Are the Best Egypt Trip Packages?
What are the best Egypt travel packages? It’s really difficult to say because all people are different. However, Cairo, Egypt tour packages are among the most popular tours, and of course these nearly always include a tour of the pyramids, as well as ancient museums and churches. Some Cairo tours will only feature the Giza Plateau, which features the Sphinx and the Pyramids, while other will also include a trip to the ancient Saqqara Necropolis where even more pyramids can be seen and explored.
Luxor tours give you the opportunity to see many old statues, temples and ancient tombs. Combining Cairo and Luxor in one amazing classical Egypt tour is highly recommended. Alternatively, and maybe an even better choice are Nile cruise holiday packages.
Nile Cruise Holidays Are The Best Way To See The Wonders Of Ancient Egypt
Nile cruise holidays represent the finest opportunity for anyone hoping to see the majority of historic sites in Egypt. They are available in many styles.
Nile River cruises are a great way to enjoy a wonderful holiday or “getaway” while saving a great deal of time and money. All Nile cruises will require a visitor to embark from Aswan or Luxor in Upper Egypt. This is because there are no longer any trips leaving from Cairo. This is not due to a lack of interest, but rather because of difficulties in navigating the narrow “cataracts” and bends in the river.
Egypt tour packages will generally have travel itineraries that begin with a few days in the Cairo where you can view the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, and of course explore the markets. After this you will usually fly to one of the two points of departure, Luxor or Aswan. Once here, you will begin your Nile cruise for three days to a whole week! Nile cruise packages will include several guided shore excursions to several well-known attractions.
All in all, Egypt tour packages are among the best package travel options in the world, combining mystery, wonder and excitement into one convenient amazing sightseeing package. Come find out why this country is one of the most universally revered civilizations in human history by booking your Egypt tour package today.