Step on board the luxurious 5-Star MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Cruise and enjoy a bespoke 4-Day Abu Simbel to Aswan Lake Nasser cruise. Relax and unwind as you cruise on the tranquil waters of the magnificent lake; enjoy unforgettable excursions that will bring you face to face with the ancient wonders of Nubia, and spend your evenings in the comfort of your cabin, or sipping cocktails under a star-studded African sky.
Visit the timeless rock-cut temples of Abu Simbel; explore the ancient wonders of Amada and Wadi El Sebou, and then continue on to Aswan for even more guided sightseeing – Classic Egypt tours and Nile River cruises by Egypt Tours Plus – Top-Rated on Trip Advisor!
MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Cruises depart from Abu Simbel every Friday.
4 Day Abu Simbel to Aswan MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Cruise
Day 1 – Embarkation and Abu Simbel Sightseeing
On the day you arrive at Abu Simbel, we will have one of your dedicated tour representatives standing by to meet you; to assist you, and to escort you to the place where you will be boarding the magnificent 5-Star MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser cruise liner for your 4-Day Abu Simbel to Aswan lake cruise.
On arrival at the docking port, you will board the ship for check-in, and then you will have some time to get settled in, and then the crew will begin serving your first delightful onboard lunch in the ship’s elegantly styled dining area.
Once everyone has finished enjoying lunch, you will disembark, and you will visit the utterly splendid Abu Simbel Temples that were built as lasting monuments to Pharaoh Ramesses II and his wife Queen Nefertari during the 13th century BC. These temples have well and truly become iconic symbols of the ancient world, and when you stand in front of them, it is hard to believe that they were meticulously dismantled and rebuild on their current location. This was done in 1968 in order to save it from being lost forever to the rising waters of Lake Nasser after the Aswan High Dam was completed.
After your visit to this most amazing site, you will return to the MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Cruise for some quality leisure time. You will also be given the option of going back to the temples in the evening for an amazing sound and light show. However, this is an optional excursion, and it is not included in the price of your 4-Day cruise package.
Tonight you will enjoy your first fine onboard dinner, and you will be spending tonight in your luxury cabin on the water at Abu Simbel.
Meals Included: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2 – Cruise to Wadi El Sebou with Sightseeing and Excursions
This morning the MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Cruise will depart from Abu Simbel early, and breakfast will be served soon afterward while the ship is cruising towards Wadi El Sebou, going via Kasr Ibrim and then Amada. On arrival at Kasr Ibrim, the ship will pull up as close as possible to this ancient historical site, and passengers will be able to take some stunning photographs from the ship’s sundeck.
After approximately 15 to 20 minutes, and with lunch just about ready to be served, the MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Cruise will once again start sailing, this time to Amada, an area which is home to a number of fascinating ancient sites, including the Temple of Amada which was built by Pharaoh Thutmose III of the 18th Dynasty. This temple, along with other ancient relics in this area, was all moved to their current locations for the same reason Abu Simbel Temples were moved.
Next, everyone will return to the ship, and it will continue with the last leg of today’s cruise to Wadi El Seboua. Early evening will see everyone disembarking for a wonderful Sound and Light Show at Wadi El Seboua, and then it will be time for everyone to enjoy another very enjoyable onboard dinner. Tonight you will be sleeping in your cabin, on the water at Wadi El Sebou.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3 – Sightseeing Excursions and Cruise to Aswan
Wake up this morning to a good breakfast on the water, and once everyone is finished, you will disembark for a visit to Wadi El Seboua Temples, both of which were commissioned by Pharaoh Ramesses II.
Next, you will get to enjoy a fascinating visit to the Temple of Dakka, a Greco-Roman temple which was built during the 3rd century BC. While this temple was originally dedicated to Thoth, the God of Wisdom, it was later converted into a temple fort by the early Romans, and later still, it was used by Christians as a place of worship.
After everyone has had ample time to capture the magic of these historical sites, you will return to the MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Cruise and it will begin cruising to Aswan. Once again, another excellent dinner will be served on board, but dinner tonight will be followed by a very entertaining Nubian show. You’ll then have some free time in the evening to do as you please. Take advantage of the ships many 5-Star amenities, or simply retire to your luxurious cabin for a good night’s sleep on the water in Aswan.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 4 – Aswan Sightseeing, Disembarkation, and Airport Transfer
Today may mark the final stage of your 4-Day Abu Simbel to Aswan lake cruise, but your adventure has not ended yet. Enjoy one last onboard breakfast, and then everyone will be disembarking to go and visit the ancient Temple of Kalabsha which was built in 30BC and subsequently dedicated to a Lower Nubian sun god called Mandulis. Although the temple was never actually completed, it is an astonishing example of ancient Egyptian architecture.
What is included in your MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Cruise holiday:
- Meet and Greet Service – One of tour representatives will meet you on arrival in Abu Simbel, and another one will be there to bid you farewell when you depart from Aswan.
- Full Personal Assistance – Our team of tour professionals will be available to offer assistance throughout the duration of your cruise in the unlikely event that something goes wrong.
- All Transfers – All transfers are done in modern air-conditioned vehicles and are included in the price of your cruise.
- Full Board – Your 4 Day Abu Simbel to Aswan MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser cruise includes full board and lodging.
- All Excursions – All excursions mentioned in the MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Cruise itinerary are included in the tour price.
- Entrance Fees – Any and all entrance fees to the various sites visited are included.
- English Speaking Guide – A fully certified English-speaking Egyptologist guide will accompany you on all excursions. Our guides are extremely knowledgeable, and visitors are encouraged to ask question during excursions.
- All Service Charges and Taxes – The price of your cruise is inclusive of all taxes, services charges, and etc. With us, there are NO hidden charges along the way.
What is not included in your MS Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Cruise holiday:
- Pre-Arrival and Post-Departure Travel – Tour price does not include travel to Abu Simbel or onward travel from Aswan.
- Tipping – Tour price does not include money for tipping guides, waitresses, waiters, and etc. Tipping is not required or expected, but always appreciated if you feel it is well-deserved.
|Price per 1 person||May to September||October to April|
Prices are quoted per person in US$ and are valid until the 30th of September 2022, except during Christmas, New Year and Easter holidays.