4 Day MS Salacia Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor
Treat yourself to a truly unforgettable short break with our super-affordable 4-Day MS Salacia Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor. Cruise the Nile in the lap of luxury with full board and lodging and a friendly and knowledgeable Expert guide to make each one of your tours more memorable than ever.
From the ancient Temple of Philae in Aswan to the enthralling Valley of Kings in Luxor, our 4-day Salacia Nile cruise has it all. Visit Kom Ombo Temple, Horus Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, and more as you trace the footsteps of pharaohs in pure comfort and style.
4 Day MS Salacia Nile Cruises depart from Aswan every Friday.
4 Day Movenpick MS Royal Lotus Nile Cruise
"*" indicates required fields
Day 1 – 4 Day MS Salacia Nile Cruise Begins
On arrival in Aswan, one of our tour representatives and a driver will meet you at the airport or railway station, and then they will take you to board the beautifully appointed MS Salacia Nile cruise ship.
Shortly after you have been checked in, you will be served your first on-board lunch, and then a little bit later in the afternoon, one of our Expert tour guides will escort you and a small group of our other clients on a tour to see 3 very popular Aswan tourist attractions.
First you will visit the Aswan High Dam and Lake Nasser. Next, you will head to the ancient granite quarries to see the massive Unfinished Obelisk, and from there you will be taken to see the ancient Temple of Philae.
Following your tour, you will return to the ship and you will have the rest of the day to yourself. Enjoy the first night of your MS Salacia Nile cruise in your cabin on the water at Aswan.
Meals Included: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2 – Kom Ombo Temple and Overnight at Edfu
Begin your day with a good breakfast aboard the ship, and then spend the rest of the morning as you wish. At around midday your MS Salacia Nile Cruise will depart from Aswan and it will sail to Kom Ombo where your guide will escort you on another onshore excursion. This time, you will visit the fascinating Temple of Kom Ombo which is essentially two identical temples in one.
Following your tour of the temple, you will then head back to the boat and you will have the remainder of the day to yourself to enjoy as you wish while the cruise makes its way to Edfu. Enjoy this night of your MS Salacia Nile Cruise in your cabin on the water at Edfu.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3 – Temple of Horus at Edfu and Cruise to Luxor
Shortly after breakfast today, your guide will take you and the other members of your group to see Edfu Temple. Also known as the Temple of Horus, it is the most well-preserved ancient Egyptian temple ever discovered thanks to the fact that it was buried beneath the desert sand for more than 2,000 years.
After exploring the Temple, you will return to the cruise ship and then it will sail to Luxor, with lunch being served along the way. There are no further excursions scheduled for today so you will have the entire afternoon to yourself at leisure. There will also be an authentic Egyptian Belly Dance Show in the evening after dinner. Enjoy another restful sleep on the water, this time at Luxor.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 4 – Cruise Disembarkation and Luxor Sightseeing Tours
Enjoy one last breakfast on the ship and then it will be time for you to check out and disembark, after which you will enjoy another two tours, one on the Luxor East Bank and one on the Luxor West Bank.
First, you will visit the East Bank to see two incredibly popular ancient Egyptian sites: Luxor Temple and the sprawling ruins of Karnak Temple which was constructed over a period of roughly 2,500 years.
Next, you will head to the West Bank you will visit Valley of the Kings, an ancient royal burial ground which is home to more than 60 rock-cut tombs, including the tomb of the boy king, Tutankhamun and pharaoh Ramses VI.
After spending some time at this timeless necropolis, you will be taken to see the spectacular rock-cut mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut, after which you will enjoy a brief stop at the Colossi of Memnon.
Your amazing 4 Day MS Salacia Nile Cruise has unfortunately now come to an end, so at this point our tour representative and a driver will transfer you to Luxor Airport or Luxor Railway Station for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
What is included in your 4 Day MS Salacia Nile Cruise holiday:
- Meet and Greet Service – One of tour representatives will meet you on arrival in Aswan, and another one will be there to bid you farewell when you depart from Luxor.
- Full Personal Assistance – Our team of tour professionals will be available to offer assistance throughout the duration of your cruise in the unlikely event that something goes wrong.
- All Transfers – All transfers are done in modern air-conditioned vehicles and are included in the price of your cruise.
- Full Board – Your 4 Day MS Salacia Nile Cruise includes full board and lodging on board the MS Salacia Nile Cruise .
- Free Wifi is included onboard the cruise
- Minibar with mineral water and soft drink re-fill daily (1 bottle of mineral water / 1 soft drink / 1 can of juice)
- All Excursions – All excursions mentioned in the itinerary are included in the tour price.
- Entrance Fees – Any and all entrance fees to the various sites visited are included.
- English Speaking Guide – A fully certified English-speaking guide will accompany you on all excursions. Our guides are extremely knowledgeable, and visitors are encouraged to ask question during excursions.
- All Service Charges and Taxes – The price of your cruise is inclusive of all taxes, services charges, and etc. With us, there are NO hidden charges along the way.
What is not included in your 4 Day MS Salacia Nile Cruise holiday:
- Pre-Arrival and Post-Departure Travel – Tour price does not include travel to Aswan or onward travel from Luxor.
- Tipping – Tour price does not include money for tipping guides, waitresses, waiters, and etc. Tipping is not required or expected, but always appreciated if you feel it is well-deserved.
- MS Salacia Nile Cruise
|Price per 1 person
|May to September
|October to April
Nile River Cruises
Explore Egypt your way by selecting only the attractions you want to visit
Last Updated on February 14, 2024