Our Egypt and Greece Tours have been designed to be so much more than just a visit to Cairo and Athens. They have instead been meticulously crafted to ensure that your visit to these two phenomenal countries will be a travel experience unlike anything you have ever imagined.
Affordability, and unrivaled quality come together seamlessly in our Egypt and Greece combined packages which are all about you.
Learn more about Egypt and Greece Tours...
Egypt and Greece Tours
Follow in the footsteps of explorers and pharaohs with our epic Egypt and Greece Tour Packages; unforgettable travel experiences in two incredible destinations. Every year, millions of people flock to Egypt to see its ancient pyramids, temples and tombs, while millions of others flock to Greece to admire classic architecture; dine of fine cuisine, and enjoy lazy days on the country’s beautiful beaches.
The good news, for people who are passionate about travel, is that you can now visit both of these indescribable destinations in a single high caliber, high quality trip which is surprisingly affordable too.
Enjoy visiting many of Egypt’s most prized ancient monuments, including the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx; Valley of the Kings; Karnak Temple Complex; the rock-cut Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and so much more. Experience the magic of Greece as you stand before the famous Parthenon at the ancient Acropolis of Athens, and then soak up the sun on some sun-kissed Greek islands all in a single vacation which can be tailored to meet your own exact individual needs.
And, just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, it does, because no matter which Greece and Egypt tour you choose, you will get to experience a magical 5-Star Nile River cruise as well.
Welcome to Greece – What to Expect On Arrival in Athens
Our Egypt and Greece tours typically begin in Athens, the Greek capital, and from the moment you step off the plane, you will immediately know that you are in good hands. No matter what time you arrive, one of our travel representatives will be at the airport waiting for you. As soon as you have cleared immigration, you will immediately be transferred to your hotel in Athens.
Once you have been checked-in, our representative will review your itinerary with you, or at least that part of your itinerary that is relevant to your stay in Greece. They will also confirm a pick-up time for the following day when your sightseeing in Athens is set to begin.
Generally speaking, your second day in Greece is when you will be taken for a wonderful tour of Athens. Your sightseeing excursion in Athens will see you visiting several interesting sites in the city, but for many visitors, it is the ancient Acropolis of Athens that is the biggest highlight because this is where you will see the famous Parthenon.
Our Athens tours are typically half-day tours which end around lunchtime. This allows you to have the second half of the day free to explore the city of Athens on your own before heading off to the islands.
Greek Island Hopping – Mykonos and Santorini
Most of our Egypt Greece tours only have one day set aside for sightseeing in Athens. You will typically leave Athens on your third day in the country, and then your remaining days in Greece are all about quality leisure and relaxation time. These days are about relaxing and soaking up the sun on some of Greece’s most popular islands such as Mykonos and Santorini, both of which are famous for their marvelous beaches and their laid back carefree lifestyles.
Even if you happen to book one of our Egypt and Greece tours that also feature one or more other destinations, such as Turkey for example, your time in Greece will be predominantly about relaxing rather than sightseeing. However, since all of our vacation packages can be customized, we can tailor your preferred package tour to meet your needs exactly, for instance, by including additional sightseeing.
On your last day in Greece, you will be transferred to the airport in Athens directly from the island you are on rather than spending your last night in Athens.
Welcome to the Land of the Pharaohs – What to Expect On Arrival in Cairo
When you arrive in Cairo, the Egyptian capital, you will be met at the airport and then transferred to your hotel in Cairo. Most of our tour packages include a Nile River cruise, and therefore you will only be in Cairo for two or three days before you fly to Aswan or Luxor for your cruise. While in Cairo, you can expect to see some of Egypt’s best attractions, including the Great Pyramids of Giza; the Sphinx, the Valley Temple and the remarkable Egyptian Museum.
Depending on which Greece and Egypt package you choose, you may also visit several other attractions in the city, as well as a few others which are just a short road trip away from Cairo, such as the ancient Saqqara necropolis which is home to the first pyramid ever built.
Cruising the Nile in Style
The Nile River cruises which feature in our Egypt and Greece tours run from Aswan to Luxor or from Luxor to Aswan, and typically include 4 nights on board the vessel with full board and lodging. Regardless of what direction you sail in, you can be sure that you will be taken to see several of Egypt’s most cherished ancient attractions in Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Aswan.
During your Nile cruise excursions, you will be part of a small group of our other clients, and one of our English speaking Expert tour guides will accompany you to all the sites you visit. Nile River cruises are designed to be a perfect combination of sightseeing and relaxation, so in addition to visiting several indescribable ancient monuments such as the Valley of Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut; Karnak, Temple of Philae and more, you will also have ample time for relaxing on board the vessel.
What Is and What Is Not Included in our Egypt and Greece Combination Tours
We have tried to include as much as we possibly can in our Egypt and Greece tour packages, and we have done this for two reasons. First, we want to continue giving our clients the best possible value for their money, just as we have been doing for several decades already. Secondly, we want to provide our clients with a travel experience which is as carefree and as hassle free as it possibly can be. Okay, so let’s take a brief look at what all is included when you book Egypt and Greece tours through us:
- Accommodation – Our Egypt and Greece tours include all hotel accommodation throughout your tour, along with full-board accommodation on any and all Nile River cruises. As a general rule, we only book our clients into some of the very best 4 and 5 star hotels, either on a bed and breakfast basis, or on a half board basis.
- Meals – Daily hotel breakfasts are always included in the price of our Egypt and Greece tours, and in many cases, so are certain other meals. All our tour itineraries show clearly which meals are included so that you are not suddenly confronted by any unpleasant surprises along the way.
- Transport – All transport within the various countries you visit is included in the price of our tours, including clean and modern air-conditioned airport and hotel transfers during tours. The cost of domestic flights and ferry tickets are also included.
- Tours and Guides – All tours, as well as all the sites and monuments mentioned in our Egypt and Greece tour itineraries are also included in the price of our tours, and you will also be accompanied by expert guides during all tours and excursions.
At Egypt Tours Plus, we believe in honesty and transparency, and we can guarantee you that with us, there are never any hidden costs. If anything is not included in the price of our Egypt and Greece tours, it will be stated clearly in the itineraries and/or in the “What is Included” section which you can access by clicking on the relevant tab located on the left hand side of our tour pages. For the most part, the only things which are not included in the price of our tour packages are:
- International Airfare – Our tours do not include international airline ticket. In other words, if you book an Egypt, Greece and Turkey tour, we do not cover the cost of your flight to Egypt; your flight from Egypt to Greece; from Greece to Turkey, or your flight home from Turkey.
- Entry Visas – Our tour prices do not include the cost of entry visas for any of the countries which feature in your chosen tour package. Visitors are responsible for obtaining any and all necessary visas, although we are nowadays able to assist many of our clients with Egyptian visa processing, depending on which passport they are going to be traveling on.
- Optional Tours and Excursions – Some of our tour packages may offer “optional” tours or activities and the cost of these are not included in the standard price of our tours. Some examples of this would be Hot Air Balloon rides; Sound and Lights Shows at places like the Giza Pyramids; entry to the Tomb of King Tutankhamen, and etc. Again, things like this are always laid out very clearly in our itineraries.
- Certain Meals – Tour prices do not include meals other than those which are clearly shown in our itineraries
A Magical Egypt and Greece Vacation in every Way
Our Egypt and Greece tours have been masterfully created to be one thing and one thing only: a magical and totally unforgettable travel experience which is guaranteed to leave you with a million memories which you will be able to cherish forever and ever. The magic simply doesn’t stop; from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, and you can be sure that our friendly and highly professional travel specialists will have you back covered every step of the way. The really has never been a better time to visit these two phenomenal holiday destinations.