When you book your Egypt package tours or other Middle Eastern tour packages through Egypt Tours Plus, you’re booking them with a fully certified and licensed “Category A” tour operator that has been in business for several decades. We, in cooperation with our Middle East tour handling agents, have the necessary experience and integrity to provide every one of our customers with an unforgettable experience.
Together we strive to provide the highest quality bespoke tours of Egypt, Jordan and beyond, at the most affordable prices possible. Whether you choose one of our amazing Egyptian package tours, or whether you prefer the freedom of our custom Egypt tours that allow you to explore both Egypt and beyond, our friendly dedicated staff will be standing by you every step of the way.
At Egypt Tours Plus, we want your trip to the Land of the Pharaohs to be so much more than just a vacation – we want it to be an experience you’ll never ever forget.
Our Responsible Travel Policy
This section covers the overall aims of our policy and the ethos/mission statement of the company.
- Sightseeing tours are operated and led by local guides. Also, we use local drivers and all arrangements of tours are made by local staff.
- We encourage clients to buy handmade artifacts from the local producers like perfume, papyrus, carpets and pharaonic gold or silver souvenirs.
- Tours include a visit to the local markets like Khan El Khalili Bazaar in Cairo, Souk in Luxor and Aswan.
- We offer free travel insurance covering the trip to Egypt by 10,000 US Dollars by an Egyptian Insurance Company.
- We are interested in training our local staff by giving them leadership courses, emotional intelligence courses, language courses in addition to tourism courses.
- We use locally owned hotels and restaurants.
- All places visited are to be left as we found them. No piece of paper is to be left behind. Also, our local staff in Bahariya Oasis and the White Desert share with the government annually to clean the areas used as a camp for tourists.
- Also, all our modern air-conditioned cars are provided with baskets for rubbish in addition to environmental filter on the exhaust pipe of the cars.
- Local guides and tour operators are not allowed to smoke during work and smoking is completely forbidden even inside the company.
- Through our weekly meeting, we advise department’s managers to ensure that all operations have minimal impact on the environment.
- We are badly concerned to advise travellers not to damage coral reefs during diving or snorkelling in the Red Sea. Our diving guides and tour guides keep advising travellers not to touch or remove coral reef explaining the value of it.
- We support eco-tourism in Egypt and do our best to deal with eco-hotels and resorts in Egypt whenever it is available e.g. Marsa Alam ecology Safari villages and Coral Coast Hotel in Dahab. Also we have already eco-camp in Bahariya Oasis but still under construction. At Eco-accommodation, you will stay in an environmentally friendly eco-village, built by local masons with local stone using traditional methods.
- We listen to travellers’ advice concerning environmental issues and improve our services.
- Our partners’ staff must provide travellers before their arrival with accurate information concerning the social customs, traditions and suitable clothes of each destination.
- Our partners’ employees must be from the local communities. This helps to overcome the problem of unemployment in Egypt.
- Our partners must train local students during summer holidays concerning tourism principles and how to deal with tourists.
- Our partners must be specialized in providing tours for handicapped travellers and do our best to make everything accessible for them.
- We are Member in Charitable Misr Al Mahrusa Baladi Organization (NGO). Our partners must pay donations to support the projects of that charitable organization like bringing up and educating orphans.