EgyptToursPlus.com has been organizing Egypt tours from USA for several decades already, and today we continue to offer some of the very best private guided Egypt tour packages and most amazing Nile cruises available. Below you find our updated list of the 15 most popular tours to Egypt from USA as well as detailed answers to the most frequently asked questions. Scroll down to explore.
Egypt Tours from USA – Experience the Adventures of Ancient Egypt
Top 15 Egypt Tours from USA
Check out our top 15 best Egypt tour packages from the USA to visit Egypt – Land of Pharaohs – and spend a fabulous time exploring the best destinations in Egypt.
- 12 Day Cairo, Nile Cruise And Red Sea Stay
- 12 Day Cairo, Nile Cruise & Hurghada Tour
- 11 Day Luxury Dahabiya Nile Cruise & Cairo
- 11 Day Egypt Luxury Small Group Tour
- 10 Day Luxury Nile Cruise and Cairo Tours
- 10 Day Luxury Egypt and Jordan Tours
- 10 Day Cairo, Aswan, Luxor & Hurghada Tour
- 8 Day Luxury Nile Cruise Holiday Package
- 8 Day Cairo to Abu Simbel Tour w/ Nile Cruise
- 8 Day Egypt Holiday Tour – Cairo and Nile Cruise [By Train]
- 8 Day Best of Egypt Tour – Cairo and Nile Cruise [By Air]
- 8 Day Cairo, Luxor, Aswan & Abu Simbel Tour
- 7 Day Cairo & Nile Cruise Holiday (Small Group Tour)
- 7 Day Cairo and Luxor Holiday
- 5 Day Cairo Luxor Tour Package
We offer private guided Egypt tour packages with airfare and Nile cruise from USA depending on your travel preferences, so if you want to book a trip to Egypt from USA, please find your favorite or simply create your dream trip here.
Egypt has always and will always attract a vast number of tourists, considering that there are just so many things to see. Tours to Egypt from USA never fails to impress.
Egypt Tours from USA – Everything You Need to Know
Egypt Vacations from USA – Explore Ancient Egypt
Egypt has so many fascinating attractions, that many visitors are afraid they’ll accidentally forget to visit one or two places they desperately want to see. Others are afraid that with so many interesting sites, it simply won’t be possible to see everything during their stay in the country. All these concerns can easily be avoided by taking advantage of one of the many Egypt tour packages from USA we offer.
With 60 years of experience behind us, we take every precaution necessary in order to ensure our customers get to see all the very best Egyptian attractions, and if our Egypt tours don’t include all the sites you are longing to see, then you can also take advantage of our customized tours to Egypt from USA that can be tailored to your individual needs.
All our Egypt tour packages from USA begin in Cairo where you’ll have ample opportunity to explore this vibrant city in between excursions to some of the country’s most infamous sites such as the Great Pyramids of Giza; the Sphinx, and so much more. Luxor is typically the next destination on your itinerary, and like so many other places in the country, it’s full of ancient attractions that never fail to impress.
Many of our Egypt tour packages from USA also include a luxury Nile River cruise, and for many visitors, this proves to be the highlight of their holiday. It truly is a spectacular experience that combines modern day luxury with ancient history.
Passport and Visa Requirements for US Citizens
American citizens can now apply online for an Egyptian e-Visa in the US prior to traveling to Egypt, or they can get a visa on arrival at any international airport when they arrive in Egypt. Visas can also be applied for at any Egyptian Embassy or Egyptian Consulate in the United States. The costs of the various tourist visas are as follows:
- Single entry e-Visa – A single entry e-Visa costs $25.00 and it allows you to remain in the country for up to 60 days.
- Multiple entry e-Visa – A multiple entry e-Visa costs $60.00 and allows you to remain in the country for up to 90 days.
- Visa-on-arrival – A visa-on-arrival costs $25.00 and allows you to remain in the country for up to 30 days.
- Single or multiple entry visa at an embassy or consulate – If you apply for your visa at an embassy or consular office in USA prior to traveling to Egypt it costs $15.00 and allows you to remain in the country for up to 60 or 90 days depending on which visa you applied for.
As is the case with many countries, you may be refused entry if your passport is valid for less than six months after the last day of your stay.
NOTE: People traveling on an American passport can visit and stay at Sinai resorts for a period of up to 15 days without the need for a visa. If you only intend staying in one or more Sinai resorts, you can obtain a free Entry Permission stamp at Sharm el Sheikh, Saint Catherine and Taba airports. However, if you want to leave the area or stay for more than 15 days, you will have to go to one of these airports to obtain a visa.
When is the Best Time for Egypt Tour Packages from USA?
Because we offer so many different Egypt tour packages from USA, it’s possible for you to visit Egypt any time of the year. However, the summer months are typically very hot, and many visitors, although not all, find the extreme heat uncomfortable. If most of your holiday is going to be spent onboard one of our luxury cruise liners or in resorts, then visiting during the summer should be fine. However, if are booking Egypt tour packages from USA that includes a lot of sightseeing, then we recommend visiting during the cooler months, from October to April.
Egypt Tour Packages from USA – Lifetime Memories Guaranteed!
We Proudly Arrange Egypt Tours from the Following US Cities
Atlanta • Austin • Baltimore • Boston • Charlotte • Chicago • Dallas • Denver • Detroit • Houston • Indianapolis • Las Vegas • Los Angeles • Miami • Minneapolis • New York • Orlando • Philadelphia • Phoenix • Portland • Sacramento • San Antonio • San Diego • San Francisco • Seattle • St. Louis • Tampa • Washington DC