Egypt tour packages from India have become increasingly popular, especially during the last decade and a half. If you have always dreamed of visiting Egypt, why not get in touch with us right now, and together we can begin planning your ultimate dream trip. We have been providing Egypt tours from India since 1955 so you can be sure your vacation needs are in good hands.
Come explore the best of Egypt. Find and book your dream Egypt tourism package today!
Popular Egypt Tour Packages from India
Despite the recent political crisis, our Egypt tour packages have remained popular. We believe that one of the main reasons for this is the fact that we’ve been in this business for nearly 60 years. This vast amount of “hands-on” experience has allowed us to design and fine tune package tours that represent excellent value for money, while at the same time being exceptionally safe and as enjoyable as ever. For example, some of our Nile cruise holidays cost a fraction of what other tour operators are charging for standard Cairo; Aswan or Luxor tours.
When people book our Egypt tour packages from India, they have complete peace of mind in know that their holiday wishes are in good hands. To make our tours as convenient and as comfortable as possible, we’ve designed them with Cairo being the starting point.
Nobody wants to get off a plane after a long flight and immediately begin visiting tourist attracts. For this reason, you always get to spend at least one night relaxing in your luxury hotel before the real action begins.
While we do offer stand-alone Cairo tour packages, we have also made sure all our tours include a tour of the best sights in and around this enchanting city. Every first time visitor to Egypt wants to see the Great Pyramids of Giza and the iconic Sphinx, but if you’ve already seen these attractions, then there are still many other tours to choose from, and if you still don’t find the ideal package, then you can take advantage of our ever popular custom Egypt tours which we tailor to your specified requirements.
If you opt for this option, please remember to give us as much information as possible, including things like your preferred duration; most desirable attractions, and your budget. The more information you give us, the easier it will be for us to structure a tour you’ll never forget.
Egypt Tours from India – Passport and Visa Requirements
Despite what you might read on some websites, Indian nationals cannot obtain a visa on arrival in Egypt. If you are considering Egypt tour packages from India, you will need to apply for a tourist visa at any Egyptian consulate or embassy in India prior to traveling to Egypt. This can be done either in person or through a visa agency.
Tourist visas are valid for a period of 3 months as from date of issue and they allow you to remain in the country for up to one month as from your date of arrival. If your chosen tour includes a visit to neighboring countries, you will require a multiple entry tourist visa. This will allow you to leave and re-enter the country as many times as you want prior to your tourist visa expiring.
As of February 2014, visas for Indian nationals cost INR 1,300 for a single entry and INR 1,500 for a multiple entry. As is the case with many countries, you may be refused a visa if your passport is valid for less than six months after the date of your intended stay, and your passport must have at least one blank page.
In order to be considered for the above mentioned visas, applicants also need to submit the following documents when they apply:
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit
- One Copy of the identification pages of the passport
- Visa Application Form completely filled out and duly signed (Print out and photocopy are accepted)
- Two recent photographs (3.5x 4.5 cm) of the applicant (preferably not older than 3 months)
- Confirmed return air ticket or proof of onward journey
- Detailed tour itinerary
- Proof of finance (Credit Card Statement; Bank statement covering the last six months)
- Copy of income tax returns from last three years
- A complete list of all hotel reservations in Egypt as a proof of accommodation.
- A letter of leave approval from the employer
EXCEPTION: Indian nationals arriving in the country at Sharm El Sheikh; St.Catherine or Taba airports can enter Egypt without any visa for a period not exceeding 14 days. During this time, you are not permitted to travel outside of the Sinai Peninsula region.
NOTE: If you book your Egypt vacation or Nile cruise through us, we can send you an invitation letter once you have confirmed your tour and paid your deposit. This can be a big help when you apply for your visa, particularly if you don’t meet some of the above criteria.
When to Travel to Egypt from India?
The best way to describe Egypt’s weather would be to say “Hot & Dry” but just like any other country, there are seasonal changes. The coolest months of the year are from October to April, and as a result, this is also the high season.
The hottest months are from May to September, and for many people, and especially those who come from cold countries, the extreme heat can be unbearable in most parts of the country. During these months tourist numbers – and tour prices – fall dramatically.
Egypt tour packages from India tend to peak just prior to the high season and also just after the high season. Most Indians find the weather to be quite pleasant during these months, and by booking your vacation outside of the high season, you can get far better value for your money.
During the high season, the cost of everything goes up, including Egypt tour packages from India; accommodation, and etc.
Safety Tips and Travel Advice
Egypt has been welcoming tourists for countless years already, not only because the country has so much to see and do, but also because the country has an excellent reputation regarding the safety of tourists. Even with the recent political crisis, tourists have been arriving in the country and have had a great time without ever being in harm’s way. With all of that having been said, a bit of planning and a little common sense can go a long way in helping you to avoid potential problems when choosing our amazing Egypt tour packages from India:
- Anything of value which you don’t need to have with you should be left in the safes which are generally available free of charge in all major hotels
- Avoid large gatherings and avoid walking around in quite unfamiliar places after dark
- Always follow any and all safety advice offered by tour guides and/or our company representatives, particularly in the very busy tourist attractions such as the Giza Pyramids
- Avoid confrontation with locals and tourists alike. Vendors at the bazaar and markets can be extremely pushy, to the point where you might be tempted to speak your mind. However, it is best to just go on your way rather than get caught up in a potentially unpleasant situation.
- Avoid getting into discussions about politics and/or religion
- Dress appropriately when visiting religious sites, and especially mosques
Egypt tour packages from India – Feeding the soul. Nourishing the heart. Awakening the mind.