We are proud to say that we’ve been arranging breathtaking Egypt tours from UK since 1955. Egypt has always attracted a vast number of tourists, and not only because it’s home to the infamous pyramids. Yes, the Great Pyramids of Giza are certainly iconic, but there are also so many other things to see and do on private guided Egypt tours and Nile River cruises in this ancient land.
Egypt tours from UK equals memories you will cherish forever. Come scroll down learn more and find your favourite tour to Egypt.
Egypt Tours from UK = Memories of a Lifetime
Whether you choose one of the many Egypt tour packages we offer, or whether you decide to take advantage of our incredibly popular customized Egypt tours from UK, you can rest assured that it will be a holiday you’ll never forget. When you only have a limited amount of time to explore a country, you want to make the most of that time by visiting all the best attractions. This can be quite a challenge when you visit Egypt simply because the country is home to such a vast number of Egypt tourist attractions.
Our tours have been meticulously planned so that our customers get to experience as much of this ancient land as they can during their stay. We also believe that variety is the spice of life, and for this reason, package deals like our Nile cruise holidays include so much more than just a cruise along the Nile River. Our Egypt desert adventure packages are no different either. Regardless of what package tour you choose, you will still get to see all the most famous attractions, and you’ll do it in style.
Our SCUBA diving holidays are also immensely popular, and it’s hardly surprising considering that they all include a Nile River cruise and visits to all the most infamous attractions.
All our Egypt tours from UK start in Cairo, and most include at least a two or three day stay in the city, during which time you’ll get taken to see attractions such as the Great Pyramids of Giza; the Sphinx and so much more. If you book one of the cruise packages, then you’ll fly to Luxor or travel there on an overnight sleeper train after your stay in Cairo, since this is where most cruises start.
Passport and Visa Requirements for UK Citizens Visiting Egypt
If you book Egypt tours from the UK and you are going to be traveling on a British passport, you can now apply online for an Egyptian e-Visa prior to traveling to Egypt. If you would like to apply for an e-Visa you will need to sign up for an account on the official Egypt e-Visa portal which you can find here.
British passport holders can also get a visa on arrival at any international airport when they arrive in Egypt, or they can apply for visas at any Egyptian Embassy or Egyptian Consulate in the United. The costs of the various Egyptian visas are as follows:
- Single entry e-Visa – A single entry e-Visa costs $25.00 and it allows you to remain in the country for up to 60 days.
- Multiple entry e-Visa – A multiple entry e-Visa costs $60.00 and allows you to remain in the country for up to 90 days.
- Visa-on-arrival – A visa-on-arrival costs $25.00 and allows you to remain in the country for up to 30 days.
- Single or multiple entry visa at an embassy or consulate – If you apply for your visa at an embassy or consular office prior to traveling to Egypt, it costs £20.00 for a single entry tourist visa and £32.00 for a multiple entry tourist visa, and allows you to remain in the country for up to 60 or 90 days depending on which visa you applied for.
- Single entry business visa – £65.00
- Multiple entry business visa – £105.00
As is the case with many countries, you will be refused entry if your passport is valid for less than six months as from the last day of your stay.
NOTE: People traveling on a Canadian passport can visit and stay at Sinai resorts for a period of up to 15 days without the need for a visa. If you only intend staying in one or more Sinai resorts, you can obtain a free Entry Permission stamp at Sharm el Sheikh, Saint Catherine and Taba airports. However, if you want to leave the area or stay for more than 15 days, you will have to go to one of these airports to obtain a visa.
When is the Best Time for Package Tours to Egypt from UK?
Because we offer so many different Egypt tour packages, it’s possible for you to visit Egypt any time of the year. However, the summer months are typically very hot, and many visitors, although not all, find the extreme heat uncomfortable.
If most of your trip to Egypt is going to be spent in Cairo or at the Red Sea Coast, then the weather shouldn’t be much of a problem regardless of when you visit. However, since most of our Egypt tours from UK include a ton of sightseeing, we recommend booking your holiday in the cooler months, from October to April.
Staying Safe While Traveling in Egypt
Egypt is not only a spectacular destination, but also a very safe destination. Nonetheless, there is always a certain amount of risk, regardless of where about in the world you go. A few general safety precautions can spell the difference between a great holiday and a disastrous one. We personally recommend the following to make sure you stay safe while touring Egypt:
- Keep valuables in the safes which are generally available in all major hotels
- Avoid large gatherings and avoid walking around in quite unfamiliar places after dark
- Always follow any and all safety advice offered by tour guides and/or our company representatives
- Avoid confrontation
- Avoid getting into discussions about politics and/or religion
- Follow the instructions given by your tour guide
All our Egypt tours from UK are private guided travel packages. Find and book your favourite trip today. We look forward to welcoming you in Egypt.