Best Things to Do in Egypt – Explore Egypt’s Finest
Are you looking for the best things to do in Egypt? Egypt is a land of endless wonders, with a rich history that dates back to ancient times. Whether you’re an adventure-seeker, a history buff, or someone just looking for an exciting Egypt vacation, Egypt has something for everyone. From the iconic Pyramids of Giza to the stunning beaches of the Red Sea, this country is full of experiences that will leave you breathless.
In this blog post, we’ve put together a list of the best things to do in Egypt, to help you make the most of your trip to this incredible land.
Egypt – One of the World’s most Enthralling Destinations
Egypt is a destination that captures the imagination of travelers from all over the world. It’s a place where you can see ancient wonders, explore hidden treasures, and experience a culture that is both fascinating and unique. The country is famous for its iconic landmarks like the Pyramids of Giza, but there’s so much more to discover beyond these famous sites.
Whether you’re interested in diving in the Red Sea, exploring the bustling streets of Cairo, or wandering through ancient temples, Egypt is a destination that will leave you with memories that will last a lifetime. With so much to see and do, it can be difficult to decide where to start. But, don’t worry, our list of the top 12 best things to do in Egypt has got you covered.
Best things to do in Egypt
From exploring the country’s ancient pyramids, to cruising down the Nile River, there is no shortage of activities to do in this enchanting country. In this article, we have compiled a list of the top 12 best things to do in Egypt for adventure-seekers who are looking to explore the best of Egypt.
We have structured this article as a listicle, highlighting the most thrilling and exciting experiences that Egypt has to offer. From exploring the bustling markets of Cairo to diving in the Red Sea, each activity will give you a unique perspective of Egypt’s diverse culture and rich history. So, grab your bags and get ready to experience the very best of Egypt with our list of the best things to do in Egypt.
Visit Historical Sites
Egypt is home to some of the most iconic historical sites in the world, including the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the ancient city of Luxor. Take a step back in time and explore the incredible architecture and rich history of these ancient wonders. Be sure to hire a guide to provide you with fascinating insights into the significance of each site you visit during your stay.
Go on a Nile River Cruise
Embark on a luxurious Nile River cruise and experience the beauty of Egypt from a different perspective. When you are cruising the Nile, you’ll be treated to stunning views of lush green landscapes, ancient temples and tombs, and vibrant local villages as you float down one of the world’s most iconic rivers. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you won’t want to miss.
Top 4 Tourist Attractions in Egypt
Make sure your Egypt tour package includes these four must-see attractions by adding them to your bucket list. Don’t miss out on these incredible sites!
1. The Great Pyramids of Giza
No trip to Egypt is complete without a visit to the Great Pyramids of Giza. These are the only surviving wonders of the ancient world and are a testament to the engineering skills of the ancient Egyptians. Marvel at the sheer size and grandeur of these magnificent structures as you learn about their history and significance. Be sure to book a tour that includes a visit to the Sphinx, which stands guard over the pyramids.
If you have the time, and if your budget allows for it, you should also consider visiting Egypt’s oldest pyramid, the Step Pyramid of Pharaoh Djozer at Saqqara, and the Bent Pyramid and Red Pyramid (pyramids of Dahshur).
2. The Valley of the Kings
Journey deep into the heart of ancient Egypt by exploring the Valley of the Kings, a royal burial ground that is home to more that 60 ancient tombs. This is where the New Kingdom Pharaohs were laid to rest in elaborate tombs, filled with treasures and intricate carvings. Explore the vividly decorated tombs, including the tomb of King Tutankhamun, and learn about the fascinating stories of the Pharaohs who once ruled Egypt during the New Kingdom era.
3. Luxor Temple
Step back in time and explore the incredible Luxor Temple, which was once the center of religious life in ancient Egypt. Admire the towering columns and intricate carvings as you learn about the temple’s significance and history. And, while you are at this breathtaking site, don’t forget to visit the nearby Temple of Karnak, Egypt’s second-most visited archaeological site. If time permits, you should also consider a visit to the Temple of Abydos that was built by Seti the 1st and his son, Ramses II. Egypt’s best-preserved ancient temple, the Temple of Edfu (Temple of Horus) is also not very far away.
4. Abu Simbel
Take a trip to the southern city of Aswan and visit Abu Simbel which is home to two of the most impressive ancient temples in Egypt. Marvel at the colossal statues of Ramses II and his beloved wife, Queen Nefertari that guard the entrance of these magnificent rock-hewn structures, and explore the intricate carvings that adorn the temple’s interior.
Don’t forget to visit and explore other breathtaking attractions in Aswan while you are in the area, including the magnificent Philae Temple which is also often called the Temple of Isis.
Okay, now that we have taken a brief look at the top four ancient attractions that everyone should try to visit during their trip to Egypt, let’s take a look at three cultural experiences which should also be on your bucket list of things to see and do when you visit the Land of the Pharaohs…
With so much to see and do in Egypt, it can be difficult trying to decide which sites and attractions you should try to see. The ancient sites described above will afford you a wonderful opportunity to experience the splendor of some of Egypt’s finest timeless relics, but if you are longing to immerse yourself in Egypt’s rich and diverse culture, here are three experiences you simply cannot afford to miss out on:
1. Exploring the Khan el-Khalili Bazaar in Cairo
Take a stroll through the vibrant and colorful Khan el-Khalili bazaar in Cairo, where you can haggle with local vendors for unique souvenirs and handcrafted goods. Immerse yourself in the bustling atmosphere of this historic market, which dates back to the 14th century, and sample traditional street food and drinks along the way. Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the nearby Al-Azhar Mosque, one of the oldest and most beautiful Islamic landmarks in Cairo.
2. Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo
Discover the wonders of ancient Egypt at the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities in Cairo, also commonly referred to as the Egyptian Museum. With over 120,000 artifacts on display, this museum is a must-visit for anyone interested in Egyptology. Marvel at the intricate details of ancient jewelry, sculptures and hieroglyphics that offer a glimpse into the daily life and beliefs of the pharaohs and the ancient Egyptians.
And, if this museum fails to quench your thirst for Egyptian history, be sure to visit the new Grand Egyptian Museum at Giza. We recommend that you take a guided tour to learn more about the history and significance of each exhibit, and make sure to visit the Royal Mummies Room, where you can see the preserved bodies of some of Egypt’s most famous pharaohs.
3. Enjoy an Evening at a Traditional Nubian Music and Dance Performance
Experience the vibrant and energetic rhythms of Nubian music and dance at a traditional performance. Nubia is a region in southern Egypt known for its unique and lively culture, which is reflected in its music and dance. Enjoy an evening of entertainment as you watch colorful performances of traditional dances, listen to the beat of the drums and the sound of the oud (a type of stringed instrument), and interact with the friendly locals. This is a great way to immerse yourself in the cultural traditions of Egypt and learn more about the country’s diverse heritage.
Cairo is of course also a great place to learn about Egyptian culture and history. Whether you want to learn how to cook authentic Egyptian food, or whether you want to learn all about making papyrus, Egypt’s bustling capital city won’t let you down. And, if the hustle and bustle of the city becomes too much for you, then there are plenty of other things to see and do.
Nature and Adventure
If nature and adventure rank high on your agenda, Egypt has plenty to offer, from lush green oases, to breathtaking nature reserves such as the White Desert National Park, and a whole lot more. Here are just a few activities you should consider during your trip to Egypt:
1. A Nile River Cruise
Embark on a Nile River cruise and witness the stunning landscapes and ancient treasures that Egypt has to offer. Sail down the longest river in the world and marvel at the breathtaking scenery of the Nile Valley, including the lush green banks, towering sand dunes, and picturesque villages.
Along the way, visit some of the country’s most famous temples and archaeological sites, such as the Temple of Karnak, the Valley of the Kings, and the Temple of Isis on the Island of Philae. A Nile River cruise is not only a great way to explore the country, but also an opportunity to relax and unwind amidst the tranquil waters of the Nile.
2. A Hot Air Balloon Ride over Luxor
Few things can compare to the exhilaration of soaring over the ancient city of Luxor in a hot air balloon. As the sun rises, the sky fills with vibrant colors and the sprawling temples, tombs, and monuments come to life below. It’s a unique perspective that will leave you in awe of the beauty and grandeur of some of the world’s most iconic historical sites, including the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon. A hot air balloon ride over Luxor is truly an experience you won’t soon forget.
3. Snorkeling and Diving in the Red Sea
Egypt is home to some of the world’s most beautiful coral reefs and marine life, making it an ideal destination for snorkeling and scuba diving. The Red Sea, in particular, boasts crystal-clear waters and an abundance of colorful fish and coral species. Adventure-seekers can explore the underwater world through a guided diving tour or snorkeling excursion.
Some popular spots to visit include Sharm El-Sheikh, Hurghada, Marsa Alam, and the beautiful Ras Mohammed National Park. Coastal resorts like Hurghada and Sharm El-Sheikh are also well known for fresh and delicious seafood, which is surprisingly affordable as well. With that having been said, don’t forget to try other local dishes as well.
Food and Drink
For most people, a trip to Egypt is all about sightseeing and having the opportunity to experience a new culture. However, a trip to Egypt doesn’t only need to be about sightseeing, it can be a culinary adventure as well. So, here are another two of the best things to do in Egypt…
1. Sampling Traditional Egyptian Cuisine, Including Koshari, Falafel, and Fuul
Egyptian cuisine is a delicious fusion of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and African flavors. Staple dishes include ful medames, a hearty fava bean stew; koshari, a popular street food dish made with rice, lentils, and macaroni; and stuffed grape leaves, known as warak enab. Meat dishes are also popular, with lamb and chicken being the most common.
Spices like cumin, coriander, and cinnamon are used generously, and tahini and yogurt are common ingredients in dips and sauces. Here are three dishes which every visitor should try during their stay in Egypt. Here are three dishes which every visitor should try:
Koshari – a delicious and filling dish made from rice, lentils, chickpeas, and macaroni, topped with fried onions and a spicy tomato sauce. It can be found at street vendors and restaurants all over Egypt.
Falafel – a popular vegetarian snack made from ground chickpeas or fava beans, mixed with herbs and spices and deep-fried until crispy. It’s often served in pita bread with salad and tahini sauce.
Fuul – a breakfast staple made from slow-cooked fava beans, served with olive oil, lemon juice, and a variety of toppings, such as onions, tomatoes, and herbs. It’s often eaten with fresh bread and is a great way to start the day.
2. Sipping on Sweet, Aromatic Egyptian Tea
Egyptian tea is a must-try during any trip to Egypt. The traditional tea is made with black tea leaves, fresh mint, and a generous amount of sugar. It’s served hot and can be found on almost every street corner in Egypt. Drinking tea is an integral part of Egyptian culture and is often enjoyed with friends and family. You can even find tea houses in Cairo, where you can relax and enjoy a cup of tea while people-watching.
Okay, we have looked at 12 of the best things to do in Egypt, but there are also many other things you can do to make your vacation even more memorable. Here are three which we recommend:
Explore Islamic Cairo with a Guide
Islamic Cairo is a historic district that is home to some of the oldest and most beautiful mosques in Egypt. A guided tour is the best way to experience the rich history and architecture of this area. Visit the Al-Azhar Mosque, one of the oldest universities in the world, and the Citadel of Cairo, a medieval fortress that offers stunning views of the city. You can also explore the narrow streets and bustling markets of Khan el-Khalili, where you can shop for souvenirs and try traditional Egyptian street food.
Enjoy a Day Trip to Alexandria
To visit each and every tourist attraction in Alexandria, you would need to spend at least three or four days in the city. However, you can visit all the top attractions in just a few hours, especially if you book a private guided day trip that includes a driver and vehicle.
Here are the 5 best things to do in Alexandria:
1. Visit the Bibliotheca Alexandrina
This modern library is a must-see for book lovers and history enthusiasts. It is home to over 8 million books, rare manuscripts, and valuable artifacts, making it one of the largest and most significant libraries in the world.
2. Explore the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa
This ancient tomb complex offers a unique glimpse into the funerary traditions of ancient Egypt. It features elaborately decorated chambers and passages, as well as a fascinating mix of Greek, Roman, and Egyptian art and architecture.
3. See the Citadel of Qaitbay
This impressive fortress was built in the 15th century to protect Alexandria from invaders. Today, it offers stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and the city, as well as a glimpse into Alexandria’s rich history.
4. Walk along the Corniche
This scenic promenade is perfect for a leisurely stroll or bike ride. It offers beautiful views of the sea, as well as a variety of restaurants, cafes, and shops.
5. Visit the Montazah Palace Gardens
These beautiful gardens feature lush greenery, colorful flowers, and stunning views of the sea. They also house the Montazah Palace, a stunning example of Islamic architecture.
Explore the Sahara and Overnight at an Oasis
For a true adventure in Egypt, head to the Sahara Desert and spend the night in an oasis [Bahariya and/or Siwa]. You can book a guided tour that includes a camel ride through the dunes, a traditional Bedouin dinner, and the chance to stargaze in the clear desert sky.
Here are a few things to keep in mind for your Sahara adventure:
- Pack appropriately: The desert can get very hot during the day and very cold at night, so make sure to bring layers of clothing and plenty of sunscreen and water.
- Respect local customs: If you are visiting a Bedouin community, be sure to dress modestly and ask for permission before taking photos.
- Don’t miss the sunrise: Watching the sun rise over the dunes is a truly unforgettable experience that you won’t want to miss.
- Take a dip in the hot springs: Many oases in the Sahara have natural hot springs that are perfect for a relaxing soak.
- Disconnect from technology: The desert is a great place to unplug and disconnect from the world. Leave your phone behind and enjoy the peace and quiet of the Sahara.
Book a Day Tour to the Lost City of Petra in Jordan
If you’re looking for a unique and unforgettable adventure outside of Egypt, why not book a day tour to the lost city of Petra in Jordan? This ancient city is a true wonder of the world, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can explore the stunning red rock formations and marvel at the intricately carved buildings and tombs that have been preserved for centuries.
To get to Petra from Egypt, you can fly from Cairo to Amman, Jordan, and then take a 3-hour drive to Petra. You can book a guided tour that includes transportation, entrance fees, and lunch, making it a hassle-free way to experience one of the most amazing historical sites in the world.
Alternatively, simply select one of our extremely popular Egypt and Jordan combination tours.
Explore Egypt your way by selecting only the attractions you want to visit
Design Your Custom Egypt Tour
Explore Egypt your way by selecting only the attractions you want to visit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the top attractions to visit in Egypt?
Egypt is a land filled with endless possibilities, offering travelers some of the most extraordinary experiences in the world. From the ancient pyramids to the stunning Red Sea, Egypt has an array of adventures that will satisfy any traveler’s thirst for excitement. In this blog post, we have compiled a list of the 9 best things to do in Egypt to ensure that you experience the very best the country has to offer. Here are 12 of the most popular attractions in Egypt:
- Pyramids of Giza
- Egyptian Museum
- Karnak Temple
- Luxor Temple
- Philae Temple
- Kom Ombo Temple
- Edfu Temple
- Abu Simbel Temples
- Step Pyramid of Djoser
Are there any special activities or events in Egypt?
Yes, there are numerous special activities and events in Egypt that are worth experiencing. Besides sightseeing, here are some of the best things to do in Egypt:
- Take a hot air balloon ride over Luxor and the Valley of the Kings
- Cruise down the Nile River
- Snorkel or scuba dive in the Red Sea
- Take a camel ride in the desert
- Attend a traditional Egyptian dinner and show
- Attend the Abu Simbel Sun Festival in February and October, where the sun illuminates the temple’s inner sanctum.
These are just a few examples of the many unforgettable activities and events available in Egypt. It is a country rich in history, culture, and adventure, making it the perfect destination for adventurous travelers.
What are the best beaches in Egypt?
While Egypt is mostly known for its ancient history and iconic landmarks, it actually has some incredible beaches as well. Here are some of the best beaches in Egypt that you won’t want to miss:
- Sharm El Sheikh – This popular resort town in the Sinai Peninsula is famous for its crystal-clear waters, vibrant coral reefs, and stunning beaches like Naama Bay and Shark’s Bay.
- Hurghada – Another popular resort town on the Red Sea coast, Hurghada is known for its long stretches of sandy beaches, turquoise waters, and excellent water activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Marsa Alam – This hidden gem on the Red Sea coast boasts pristine beaches, coral reefs, and a laid-back atmosphere that’s perfect for relaxation and soaking up the sun.
- Dahab – This small town on the Sinai Peninsula is a haven for adventure seekers and beach lovers alike, with its clear waters, colorful coral reefs, and excellent windsurfing and kitesurfing conditions.
- Alexandria – Egypt’s second-largest city may not be known for its beaches, but it has some great ones nonetheless, like the popular Montazah Beach and the quieter Maamoura Beach.
Are there any outdoor activities I can do in Egypt?
Absolutely! Egypt is filled with exciting outdoor activities that are sure to get your heart racing. Here are the 10 recommended activities for adventure-seekers:
- Go snorkeling in the Red Sea: Explore the colorful underwater world of the Red Sea, filled with vibrant coral and tropical fish.
- Take a camel ride in the desert: Enjoy a traditional mode of transportation and experience the awe-inspiring desert scenery.
- Hike Mount Sinai: Follow in the footsteps of Moses and climb to the top of Mount Sinai for incredible views.
- Visit the White Desert: Marvel at the unique rock formations in the White Desert, a stunning natural wonder.
- Explore the Siwa Oasis: Take a dip in the natural hot springs, visit the salt lakes, and experience the unique culture of this remote oasis.
- Go diving in Dahab: Explore the incredible dive sites of Dahab, known for its crystal-clear waters and diverse marine life.
- Take a felucca ride on the Nile: Relax and enjoy a peaceful boat ride along the iconic Nile River.
- Go sandboarding in the desert: Experience the thrill of surfing on sand dunes.
- Visit the Colored Canyon: Hike through the vibrant rock formations of the Colored Canyon for a unique and colorful experience.
- Go kiteboarding: Enjoy kite-board at popular Red Sea resorts like Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh.
What is the best way to experience the local culture in Egypt?
Experiencing the local culture in Egypt is an essential part of any visit to this ancient land. To truly immerse yourself in the local culture, here are the best ways:
- Visit the local marketplaces or Souks to experience the hustle and bustle of daily life, and to shop for traditional souvenirs.
- Take a cooking class to learn how to make traditional Egyptian dishes like koshari, molokhia, and stuffed vine leaves.
- Attend a traditional Egyptian music and dance performance, such as the Tanoura dance or the Nubian music show.
- Go on a felucca ride on the Nile River, a traditional Egyptian sailboat, and watch the locals go about their daily activities along the riverbanks.
- Visit a local mosque, such as the Al-Azhar Mosque in Cairo, to learn about Islam and its importance in Egyptian culture.
- Try traditional Egyptian street food like koshari, falafel, and shawarma.
- Take a tour of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo to learn about ancient Egyptian history and see the artifacts up close.
- Attend a local festival, such as the Abu Simbel Sun Festival or the Cairo International Film Festival.
- Visit a local coffee shop or Ahwa, to enjoy a cup of traditional Egyptian coffee and watch the locals socialize.
- Explore the local neighborhoods, such as Islamic Cairo or Coptic Cairo, to experience the different cultures and religions.
Are there any special festivals or celebrations in Egypt that I should know about?
Yes, Egypt has many special festivals and celebrations that are worth experiencing. Here are a few:
- Ramadan: This is a month-long celebration where Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset. It’s a great time to experience the local culture and try traditional foods.
- Eid al-Fitr: This is a three-day festival that marks the end of Ramadan. It’s a time for family gatherings, feasting, and gift-giving.
- Cairo International Film Festival: This annual festival showcases films from all over the world and attracts filmmakers and movie buffs from around the globe.
- Abu Simbel Sun Festival: This unique festival takes place twice a year, on February 22 and October 22, when the sun shines directly on the statues of Ramses II and Queen Nefertari inside the Abu Simbel temples.
- Sharm El-Sheikh International Dance Festival: This festival showcases traditional dance performances from all over the world, and is held in the picturesque coastal town of Sharm El-Sheikh.
- Luxor Opera Festival: This annual event features classical music performances and takes place in the ancient city of Luxor, against the backdrop of the stunning Karnak Temple.
- Wafaa El-Nil Festival: This festival celebrates the annual flooding of the Nile River, which is a vital event in Egyptian history and culture.
These are just a few examples of the many festivals and celebrations that take place in Egypt throughout the year.
What are the best places to take pictures in Egypt?
Egypt is a treasure trove of stunning locations that offer incredible opportunities for capturing memorable photographs. Below are 10 of the best places to take pictures in Egypt.
- Great Pyramids of Giza: The Pyramids are one of the most iconic landmarks in the world and offer a great backdrop for taking pictures.
- The Sphinx: With the Pyramids in the background, the Sphinx offers a fantastic opportunity to capture an iconic Egyptian image.
- Luxor Temple: The temple offers a wealth of photo opportunities with its impressive columns, statues, and hieroglyphics.
- Karnak Temple: Karnak Temple is one of the largest temple complexes in Egypt and offers incredible photographic opportunities.
- Valley of the Kings: The Valley of the Kings is the final resting place of many ancient Egyptian pharaohs and offers a unique opportunity to capture images of these fascinating tombs.
- Abu Simbel: The temples of Abu Simbel are a UNESCO World Heritage site and offer a unique chance to capture the essence of ancient Egyptian civilization.
- The Nile River: The Nile River is not only a vital lifeline for Egypt but also offers breathtaking views of the country’s landscape.
- Siwa Oasis: This remote desert oasis is a great destination for photographers looking to capture the beauty of the Egyptian desert.
- The White Desert: With its surreal white rock formations, the White Desert is a must-see destination for photographers.
- The Red Sea: The Red Sea is home to some of the world’s best dive sites. From bightly colored coral reefs, to old sunken shipwrecks, Egypt’s Red Sea coast can take underwater photography to a whole new level.
What are the best places to shop in Egypt?
While Egypt is known for its ancient history and beautiful landscapes, it is also a great place for shopping! Here are 7 of the best places to shop in Egypt:
- Khan el-Khalili – This is the most famous shopping destination in Cairo. The market is a maze of streets and alleyways filled with shops selling everything from spices to jewelry.
- City Stars Mall – Located in Cairo, this mall is one of the largest in Egypt. It has over 600 shops, cinemas, and restaurants.
- Mall of Arabia – This is the largest mall in Egypt, located in Giza. It has over 400 shops, a cinema, and indoor amusement park.
- Luxor Bazaar – This bazaar is located near the Luxor Temple in Luxor. It sells traditional Egyptian souvenirs and handicrafts.
- Aswan Souk – Located in Aswan, this souk is known for its handcrafted goods and spices.
- Hurghada Marina – This marina is a popular shopping destination for tourists in Hurghada. It has shops selling clothes, jewelry, and souvenirs.
- Souk Al-Fustat – This market is located in Old Cairo and sells traditional Egyptian goods, including rugs and textiles.
What are the best religious sites to visit in Egypt?
While Egypt is a popular destination for travelers seeking adventure and ancient history, it is also an important center for religion. Here are the top religious sites to visit in Egypt:
- The Mosque of Ibn Tulun: This mosque is one of the oldest and largest in Egypt and was built in the 9th century. It is known for its unique architecture and is considered a masterpiece of Islamic art.
- Saint Catherine’s Monastery: Located at the foot of Mount Sinai, this monastery is considered one of the oldest in the world and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is believed to be the site where Moses received the Ten Commandments.
- Mosque of Muhammad Ali: This mosque is located in Cairo and is often included in guided tours of Cairo.
- The Hanging Church: This old church is a very popular tourist attraction, located in the heart of Coptic Cairo.
- Ben Ezra: Ben Ezra is a Jewish synagogue located in Old Cairo, Egypt. It is considered to be one of the oldest and most historically significant synagogues in the country, dating back to the 9th century.
Egypt is a country filled with adventure, history, and religious significance. From exploring ancient pyramids to shopping in bustling markets, there is something for everyone. Besides all the amazing sightseeing opportunities, be sure to visit so of the top shopping destinations and religious sites for a well-rounded experience in Egypt. Whether you are an adventure-seeker or history buff, Egypt is sure to leave you with unforgettable memories.
If you’re an adventure-seeker looking for an unforgettable experience, then Egypt is the destination for you. From camel rides in the desert to exploring ancient pyramids, there is no shortage of exciting activities to try. But Egypt isn’t just about adventure. It’s also a country steeped in rich history and culture, and there are plenty of opportunities to immerse yourself in both.
Whether you want to shop in bustling markets or visit some of the world’s oldest religious sites, Egypt has something for everyone. So why not start planning a trip to Egypt and experience all of these amazing activities firsthand? You won’t regret it!
Start Planning your Trip to Egypt Right Now
At Egypt Tours Plus, we have all the experience needed in order to help you plan a flawless and totally unforgettable vacation in the Land of the Pharaohs. With nearly half a million tours already sold, we really do know how to turn dream holidays into a reality.
So, if you want to experience the best things to do in Egypt firsthand, contact us right now and let us help you to plan a vacation you will never regret or forget.
Explore Egypt your way by selecting only the attractions you want to visit
Design Your Custom Egypt Tour
Explore Egypt your way by selecting only the attractions you want to visit