Spoil yourself with our 4 Day Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise on board this majestic lake cruiser. This luxury 5-Star liner has all the amenities you would expect to find in a luxury hotel, including things like open-air swimming pools; sauna, and an oriental steam bath, to name just a few.
Visit and explore some of the world’s finest remnants of Ancient Nubia, and do it in absolute luxury and style. Wonder through ruins that are thousands of years old; explore rock-cut temples, and even the ancient tomb of Pennut, viceroy of Nubia, as you cruise through this amazing stretch of the ancient world. With thousands of high quality tours and Nile cruises already sold, you can book your cruise with total confidence.
Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise depart from Abu Simbel every Friday.
4 Day Abu Simbel to Aswan Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise
"*" indicates required fields
Day 1 – Embarkation and Abu Simbel Temple Visit
On arrival, one of you dedicated tour representatives will be standing by to meet you and to assist you in any way they can. You will then be transferred in a clean and modern air-conditioned vehicle to board the beautiful Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise for your 4-Day Abu Simbel to Aswan Lake Nasser cruise.
Once you have boarded and you’ve had a chance to drop your belongings in your cabin, you will be served a wonderful onboard lunch in the ship’s elegantly decorated dining area, and then it will be time for your first excursion, an unforgettable visit to the majestic Abu Simbel Temples. These extraordinary rock temples were constructed under the orders of King Ramses II, and they are generally considered to be the second most recognizable ancient relics in Egypt after the famous pyramids of Giza.
After visiting the Abu Simbel temples you will return to the ship in time for a very pleasant afternoon tea. Later you will also have the chance to go and enjoy an amazing sound and light show, although this is optional, and not included in the price of your cruise.
End your day with a fine onboard dinner and a wonderful night’s sleep in your cabin at Abu Simbel.
Meals Included: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2 – Sightseeing Cruise to Night at Wadi El Seboua
Wake up to a wonderful onboard breakfast as the Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise begins sailing toward Kasr Ibrim. On arrival at this historical site, your ship will stop for about 15 minutes during which time you will be able to take photos of the site from the ship’s sundeck.
After your brief stop near Kasr Ibrim, you will be taken to visit three fascinating ancient sites: the Temple of Amada; the Temple of Derr, and the Tomb of Penout. All three of these sites are incredible, and visiting them will be an experience which you are unlikely to forget in your lifetime.
Following your visit to these ancient wonders, everyone will once again board the Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise, and it will begin cruising towards Wadi El Seboua, with a scrumptious lunch being served along the way, followed by afternoon tea a bit later in the day.
As evening time arrives, you will enjoy a small cocktail reception party, and then it will be time to sit down for another fine dinner, which in turn will be followed by a very entertaining Nubian Show. Tonight will be spent onboard the ship at Wadi El Seboua.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3 – Wadi El Seboua Excursion and Cruise to Aswan
Start your day with another delicious onboard breakfast, and then it will be time to disembark for a visit to the Temples of Wadi El Seboua, both of which are located in an area known as Valley of the Lions. As with several other temples found along the shores of Lake Nasser, the Temples of Wadi El Seboua were also dismantled and moved to higher ground when the water level of Lake Nasser started rising following the construction of the Aswan High Dam.
After visiting these two fascinating, and very interesting sites, everyone will return to the Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise and it will start cruising towards Aswan. The remainder of today will be yours to enjoy as you wish. Lunch; afternoon tea, and dinner will be served onboard, and you will be spending the night on board in Aswan.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 4 – Sightseeing and Disembarkation
Wake up to another hearty onboard breakfast, and then it will be time to visit Kalabsha Temple. Built in 30 BC, this ancient temple was never actually completed, but nonetheless, it is still regarded as being one of the finest examples of Egyptian architecture in Nubia. It is also the second largest free-stand ancient structure to have been moved to higher ground in order to save it from flooding. This temple has an abundance of fine reliefs and other artwork, and your Expert guide will be more than happy to explain the significance of these to you.
After you have had plenty of time to explore this amazing site, it will be time for you to collect your belonging, and for final disembarkation. Like all good things in life, your 4-Day Abu Simbel to Aswan lake cruise has come to an end. At this point, you will be transferred to the airport or to the railway station for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
What is included in your Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise holiday:
- Meet and Greet Service – One of tour representatives will meet you on arrival in Abu Simbel, and another one will be there to bid you farewell when you depart from Aswan.
- Full Personal Assistance – Our team of tour professionals will be available to offer assistance throughout the duration of your cruise in the unlikely event that something goes wrong.
- All Transfers – All transfers are done in modern air-conditioned vehicles and are included in the price of your cruise.
- Full Board – Your 4-Day Abu Simbel to Aswan Lake Nasser cruise includes full board and lodging on board the Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise ship.
- All Excursions – All excursions mentioned in the itinerary are included in the tour price.
- Entrance Fees – Any and all entrance fees to the various sites visited are included.
- English Speaking Guide – A fully certified English-speaking Expert guide will accompany you on all excursions. Our guides are extremely knowledgeable, and visitors are encouraged to ask question during excursions.
- All Service Charges and Taxes – The price of your cruise is inclusive of all taxes, services charges, and etc. With us, there are NO hidden charges along the way.
What is not included in your MS Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise holiday:
- Pre-Arrival and Post-Departure Travel – Tour price does not include travel to Abu Simbel or onward travel from Aswan.
- Tipping – Tour price does not include money for tipping guides, waitresses, waiters, and etc. Tipping is not required or expected, but always appreciated if you feel it is well-deserved.
- Movenpick Prince Abbas Nile Cruise
|Price per 1 person||May to September||October to April|
Prices are quoted per person in US$ and are valid until the 30th of September 2023, except during Christmas, New Year and Easter holidays.
Nile River Cruises
Explore Egypt your way by selecting only the attractions you want to visit