4 Day Aswan to Luxor MS Amarco I Nile Cruise (Wheelchair-Friendly)
Arrive in Aswan and board the award-winning MS Amarco for a magical 4-Day Aswan to Luxor Nile cruise. The MS Amarco features all the amenities you could ever hope for, along with luxuriously comfortable accommodation and plenty of fine dining. It is also one of the only cruise liners on the Nile that are 100% wheelchair-friendly.
Enjoy sightseeing in Aswan, excursions to ancient sites in Kom Ombo and Edfu, and then lose yourself in Egypt’s fascinating past as you explore the great Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Luxor. Enjoy Egypt in absolute comfort and style with Nile cruise itineraries that make dreams come to life.
Cruises Depart from Aswan every Friday.
4 Day MS Amarco I Nile Cruise (Wheelchair-Friendly)
Day 1 – MS Amarco Embarkation and Aswan Sightseeing
When you arrive in Aswan for your very special 4-Day Aswan to Luxor Nile cruise, one of our professional tour representatives will be standing by to meet you at the airport or the railway station. They will be more than happy to assist you in any way they can, and they will then escort you to Aswan Port in a nice modern air-conditioned vehicle.
On arrival at the port, you will board the beautiful MS Amarco I Nile Cruise, an award-winning river cruiser featuring 2 Royal Suites; 2 Presidential Suites; 45 luxury cabins, and 4 luxury cabins which have been designed specifically for people with special needs. You will also find a wide variety of world-class amenities, including things like a Turkish bath; sauna; solarium; swimming pool, and etc.
At lunchtime, you will enjoy a delicious onboard meal, and then you will disembark for some sightseeing. First, you will be taken to see the remarkable Aswan High Dam, and then you will visit an authentic Nubian village before finally returning to the MS Amarco I Nile Cruise. Enjoy a good dinner on board, and spend the first night in the comfort of your cabin, on the water in Aswan.
Meals Included: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2 – Sightseeing Cruise to Kom Ombo and on to Edfu
Today, the MS Amarco I Nile Cruise will leave Aswan early in the morning, and it will cruise towards Kom Ombo. This will allow you enjoy a very leisurely onboard breakfast, followed by ample free to do as you wish. At around noon, you will be served another outstanding lunch, and this will be followed by afternoon tea at about 15h00. After tea, everyone will disembark for a visit to the ancient Kom Ombo Temple.
This is essentially a twin-temple complex that was built and devoted to two different gods: Sobek & Haeroris. You can be sure that your trip to this site will be an experience you’ll never forget, and you will have an English speaking tour guide with to explain the history of this site, and to answer any questions you might have.
Everyone will then return to the boat and it will begin cruising to Edfu where you will be spending the night on the water. As usual, a delicious dinner will be served in the evening, and then you will have the rest of the night to yourself.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3 – Edfu Excursion and Cruise to Luxor
Today will begin with an early morning visit to Horus Temple in Edfu. This is the best-preserved temple of the ancient world, thanks to the fact that it lay buried beneath the sand for more than 2,000 years. After visiting this astonishing attraction, you will return to the MS Amarco I Nile Cruise for breakfast, and it will begin cruising towards Luxor.
Enjoy a lovely onboard lunch and plenty of free time to relax and unwind before afternoon tea is served a bit later in the day. After tea, everyone will disembark in Luxor, and you will be taken to the Luxor East Bank where you will visit the vast ancient ruins of Karnak Temple, followed by a visit to the famous Luxor Temple.
Return to the boat for another scrumptious dinner, which tonight, will be followed by an authentic Egyptian Belly Dance show. Tonight you will sleep on the water in Luxor.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 4 – Disembarkation and Luxor West Bank Visit
Wake up and enjoy one last breakfast on board the luxurious MS Amarco I Nile Cruise, and then it will be time for check-out and final disembarkation.
Once everybody has disembarked, you will all be taken to Luxor’s West Bank to visit two astonishing ancient sites, the rock-cut Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the giant Colossi of Memnon.
Finally, with all the sightseeing behind you, you will be escorted to Luxor’s airport or railway for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
What is included in your MS Amarco I Nile Cruise holiday:
- Meet and Greet Service – One of our tour representatives will meet you on arrival in Aswan, and another one will be there to bid you farewell when you depart from Luxor.
- Full Personal Assistance – Our team of tour professionals will be available to offer assistance throughout the duration of your cruise in the unlikely event that something goes wrong.
- All Transfers – All transfers are done in modern air-conditioned vehicles and are included in the price of your cruise.
- Full Board – Your 4-Day Aswan to Luxor Nile cruise includes full board and lodging on board the 5-Star MS Amarco I Nile Cruise.
- All Excursions – All excursions mentioned in the itinerary are included in the tour price.
- Entrance Fees – Any and all entrance fees to the various sites visited are included.
- English Speaking Guide – A fully certified English-speaking Expert guide will accompany you on all excursions. Our guides are extremely knowledgeable, and visitors are encouraged to ask question during excursions.
- All Service Charges and Taxes – The price of your cruise is inclusive of all taxes, services charges, and etc. With us, there are NO hidden charges along the way.
What is not included in your MS Amarco I Nile Cruise holiday:
- Pre-Arrival and Post-Departure Travel – The Tour price does not include travel to Aswan or onward travel from Luxor.
- Tipping – Tour price does not include money for tipping guides, waitresses, waiters, and etc. Tipping is not required or expected, but always appreciated if you feel it is well-deserved.
- MS Amarco Nile Cruise (wheelchair-Friendly)
|Price per 1 person||May to September||October to April|
Prices are quoted per person in US$ and valid all year except during Easter and Christmas.